Sarah Briggs, 50 is the mother of three children, Alexander, eight, Isabella, six, and Edward, one.
She is married to David, 37, an accountant, and lives just outside Carlisle.
In the past 10 years, Sarah Briggs, a chartered surveyor, has fallen in love, got married and become a mother of three.
What is surprising is that it has all happened in her forties.
Edward, her youngest, was born when she was 49.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on Telegraph.co.uk
Read more: Never too late: life begins at 50
Originally posted in April 14, 2012.
Photo Credit: © Chloe Dewe Mathews / Telegraph.co.uk
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
How to Get Pregnant Fast: Crucial Knowledge for Getting Pregnant
by Hillary J Lowndes
-- Discover the keys to getting giving yourself the best chances of getting pregnant. Don’t surround yourself with information about what not to do.
Instead you can take proactive steps to make sure that everything is just right. If you feel you can’t get pregnant it may be because you’re not taking the right approach.
The best way to get pregnant doesn’t have to be stressful.
You can take control once you learn some of the science and some of the secrets that have been passed down through time.
Paperback: 124 pages
Click to order/for more info: How to Get Pregnant Fast
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!