May 5, 1980 - Love affairs and husbands can end, but a child is forever.
It is the most important thing that ever happened to me," exults Ursula Andress, the Swiss-born actress and seven-time Playboy plaything.
At the ripe age of 44, she is expecting her first baby in mid-May. "Let's say I had an incredible life up until today, and now I think it's time for a change."
The father is Pasadena-born actor Harry Hamlin, 28, who starred in Movie, Movie and the NBC miniseries Studs Lonigan.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on People.com
Read more: Urged by Her 28-Year-Old Lover, Harry Hamlin, Ursula Andress Faces Motherhood at 44
Originally posted on May 5, 1980.
Photo credit: People.com
All rights reserved
SUGGESTED READING LIST:
• Get Pregnant Naturally - Discover how to reverse infertility... at any age! Even if you're in your late 40's.
• Fibroids Miracle™ -- How to naturally and permanently eliminate your Uterine Fibroids without drugs, surgery or any kind of gimmicks.
• Ovarian Cyst Miracle™ -- Get the FACTS on how to eliminate your Ovarian Cysts 100% naturally and Permanently. Achieve LASTING freedom from PCOS related symptoms without spending your hard-earned money on meds.
• Prince or Princess? -- Can you really choose your baby's gender? What you need to know before you conceive.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Conceive Magazine Editors
-- The ultimate compendium of pre-pregnancy advice, essential not only for the one in six couples struggling with fertility challenges, but also for anyone starting a family.
This chunky volume offers hundreds of ways, sourced from doctors and the latest research by the experts at Conceive Magazine, for women to conceive faster.
Each page offers a new and often surprising tip: women should avoid taking ibuprofen, while men looking to increase sperm count should double up on pumpkin seeds!
With this highly accessible reference in hand, readers will be one step closer to parenthood.
Paperback: 312 pages - Click to order/for more info: Fertility Facts - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Fertility Facts on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle yet? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!