Sandy, 49, Wichita, Kansas, US - I find myself pregnant at 49, my 50th birthday on the near horizon. I have a son born in 1982 who is himself the father of my 2-year-old grandson. I have another son born in 1985. I re-married (a younger man) and had another son in 1996 after struggling with in-fertility. I was surprised in 1996 to discover I was pregnant with another boy. I have joked for the past decade that "I turned 40 and found out I was pregnant in the same week."
Now I find I will turn 50 pregnant. Un-planned. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Do 49-year-old women actually get pregnant without fertility boosts? My periods have become less regular, but I still had them, and I know when I am ovulating
Dolores, 52, Savannah, Georgia, US - I am currently pregnant with IVF twins
Stacey, 44, New Jersey, US - My name is Stacy (first time Mom) and I naturally conceived and delivered a healthy baby boy September 2004 at 43 years of age. I am now expecting another child April of 2006, again naturally conceived.
You know the saying 'life is full of surprises' true! I did have an uncle whose wife was 50/51 when they had their 12th child so I can only keep hoping and praying.
Leslie, 45, Germany - this is my third pregnancy in one year, all naturally conceived. The first one was terminated in August 2004; it was in the tube and the tube had to be removed. I was devastated, as I thought there is no way to become pregnant at 43/44 with only one tube left. The first time we tried again after the operation in December 2004 I fell pregnant again. I could hardly believe it, but sadly enough it was not ok, I lost it in the 11th week. I just did not want to give up, even though my spirits started to be very low indeed. All the hormones up and down really affected my body and I gained a lot of weight.
Anyway after the pregnancy loss and operation on 4th of March we tried again in May and I fell pregnant straight away. Now I am in the 18th week and until now it looks very good and healthy. I can even feel the baby kick. So I think it is just as possible to become pregnant in the forties or even late forties. Just do not give up!
SUGGESTED READING LIST:
• Get Pregnant Naturally - Discover how to reverse infertility... at any age! Even if you're in your late 40's.
• Fibroids Miracle™ -- How to naturally and permanently eliminate your Uterine Fibroids without drugs, surgery or any kind of gimmicks.
• Ovarian Cyst Miracle™ -- Get the FACTS on how to eliminate your Ovarian Cysts 100% naturally and Permanently. Achieve LASTING freedom from PCOS related symptoms without spending your hard-earned money on meds.
• Prince or Princess? -- Can you really choose your baby's gender? What you need to know before you conceive.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Lisa Olsen
-- A 279-page, instantly downloadable e-book presenting a 5-step, sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically proven holistic and ancient Chinese system for permanently reversing your infertility and your partner's infertility disorders and getting pregnant quickly, naturally and safely within 2-4 months without drugs, dangerous surgeries, side effects, or expensive infertility treatments.
It's probably the most powerful infertility reversal system ever developed, and currently the best-selling e-book of its kind on the entire Web!
Here's what the author Lisa Olson had to say about her incredible program:
After 14 years of trial, error and experimentation, I finally discovered the answer to infertility and developed a fool-proof system to getting pregnant the natural way - no drugs, or surgery necessary.
It took a lot of research to get to where I am today, to know exactly what works and what doesn't. Yes, after desperate trial and error, countless of useless treatments, disappointments and agony, a simple holistic system opened the door to my new and much brighter life of motherhood.
I was also excited to see that my other infertility related symptoms had diminished. After years of waiting I was finally free from Infertility! I have become a proud mother of two.
"And now I'm finally revealing my secrets in this new 'encyclopedia' of pregnancy called, Pregnancy Miracle."
"I will be your own personal coach, take you by the hand, and lead you through the lousy advice, hype and gimmicks... and directly to the sort of inner balance perfection that will end your battle with infertility forever and help you become a proud mother of your healthy children."
Click to order/for more info on this helpful program:
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!