I had been told I'd never have children, I'd had two miscarriages and was 47 years old when something that never happens happened. I became pregnant through IVF, the first time.
I was told by so many people that due to my age the pregnancy was unlikely to succeed ... and I found writing about all the hard times, my fears, my joys and my frustrations helped ... that's how the blog came to be.
The pregnancy nearly didn't succeed even right at the end when The Spaniard (as my small unborn person was known as the IVF happened in Spain) stopped moving inside me, then my heart started to misbehave and we both had to be constantly monitored. In early January we proved all the doubters wrong and my beautiful Hope was born ...
Mush Brained Ramblings - The meanderings of a geriatric first time mother who, at 47, become a crazy pregnant person but is now blissfully and besottedly entranced with her baby daughter. Ramblings range from margaritas to traveling with baby paraphernalia and breast feeding.
Photo credit: © Ellie Stoneley
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Strategies to Release You From the Bondage of Infertility
by Lyn Vaccaro
-- A story of my personal journey of thriving fertility that produced 6 healthy girls, then upon turning 40 becoming infertile as I conceived and miscarried 5 times consecutively, at which point I changed my diet and lifestyle to raw live food and juicing to create a healthier environment in my body.
After a year of practicing this, I went on to conceive and give birth to 2 healthy boys at the age of 43, and 45.
Length: 22 pages
-- Start reading Infertility Sux!! on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!