I read a post of a woman having her 1st child at 48 on BabyFit.com...
What a blessing for all!
I'm 43 and due to my "advanced maternal age" and the size of this baby, I'm going to be induced tomorrow. (original due date October 6).
This has been a pretty wonderful pregnancy (my second), except for the past three weeks, which have me gasping for air and walking very slowly. I was depressed during my first pregnancy but haven't felt anything but happiness this time.
Hopefully that feeling will carry through, and I won't experience the terrible post-partum I had last time for 2 years following the birth.
Good luck to all, and it's reassuring to hear that I'm not the only woman my age giving birth. I think I'm the oldest my OB-GYN is seeing.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!