I had my daughter at age 41, and got pregnant on this one at age 44. I will be 45 having the baby. Please God.
I had my baby girl at age 45 with my own egg, my first pregnancy. I conceived quickly, within 2 months of figuring out how to use a basal temperature chart.
Now, at age 47, it is proving more difficult to get pregnant. But my theory is that as long as you have a period, it can happen. It's just a matter of hitting the right cycle. So just be ready every cycle! Good luck to you!
Lisa - Proud 47-year-old mother to a very active 2 1/2-year-old
Amy was 48 years old, when she became pregnant; Tom was 45 years old. They had been married eight months. They hadn’t counted on pregnancy, but they hadn’t tried to prevent it. It would be a long shot, they figured.
Then, in the summer of 2005, Amy had an unusual menstrual cycle. She went to see her doctor, who had told her a couple of years earlier that she might be entering early
A few days after the appointment, the doctor called Amy at work, and asked her if she could talk in privacy. Then the doctor told her she was pregnant.
"I said, ‘Yeah, but are you sure?’ " Amy asked.
It felt like a miracle. How else could she explain it?
I was a Dr. Toth's patient in April 2005. I come to him after losing almost any hope to have another child. (My daughter is 24 years old). After 2.5 years of acupuncture, 3 cycles of Clomid, 4 medicated IUIs [intra-uterine insemination], three IVFs [in vitro fertilization] with transfer and another 3 IVFs which were cancelled due to no response, by Cornell doctor's opinion, I had no chances to conceive using my own eggs. Dr. Toth was my last hope.
My husband and I got tested and my husband was diagnosed with Chlamydia infection and some other bacteria. He was tested multiple times in different in-fertility clinics, they found nothing. Not NYU, not Cornell, nor Columbia. We both had full Dr. Toth's treatment in April 2005 (by the way it was covered as out-network procedures by United Health Care)
After we finished the treatment, Dr. Toth told me, You will get pregnant in 6 month. And I did get pregnant in Oct 2005. But I lost the baby in December due to chromosomal abnormality. I had D+C [Dilation and curettage] in December 2005 and got pregnant again, second cycle after D+C.
I am 44 years old and now I have a beautiful baby boy. Natural pregnancy!!!
Isn't it funny how when you are 20, you think that 40 is too old to have a child and when you hit 40 it doesn't seem too old at all? I know plenty of women who had children later rather than sooner in their lives.
My sister had her first at 40 and her second at 43. Her kids keep her young, and she is so much more relaxed about it then I see some young mothers being.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Lisa Olsen
-- A 279-page, instantly downloadable e-book presenting a 5-step, sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically proven holistic and ancient Chinese system for permanently reversing your infertility and your partner's infertility disorders and getting pregnant quickly, naturally and safely within 2-4 months without drugs, dangerous surgeries, side effects, or expensive infertility treatments.
It's probably the most powerful infertility reversal system ever developed, and currently the best-selling e-book of its kind on the entire Web!
Here's what the author Lisa Olson had to say about her incredible program:
After 14 years of trial, error and experimentation, I finally discovered the answer to infertility and developed a fool-proof system to getting pregnant the natural way - no drugs, or surgery necessary.
It took a lot of research to get to where I am today, to know exactly what works and what doesn't. Yes, after desperate trial and error, countless of useless treatments, disappointments and agony, a simple holistic system opened the door to my new and much brighter life of motherhood.
I was also excited to see that my other infertility related symptoms had diminished. After years of waiting I was finally free from Infertility! I have become a proud mother of two.
"And now I'm finally revealing my secrets in this new 'encyclopedia' of pregnancy called, Pregnancy Miracle."
"I will be your own personal coach, take you by the hand, and lead you through the lousy advice, hype and gimmicks... and directly to the sort of inner balance perfection that will end your battle with infertility forever and help you become a proud mother of your healthy children."
Click to order/for more info on this helpful program:
SUGGESTED READING LIST:
• Get Pregnant Naturally - Discover how to reverse infertility... at any age! Even if you are already in your late 40s.
• Fibroids Miracle™ -- How to naturally and permanently eliminate your Uterine Fibroids without drugs, surgery or any kind of gimmicks.
• Ovarian Cyst Miracle™ -- Get the FACTS on how to eliminate your Ovarian Cysts 100% naturally and Permanently. Achieve LASTING freedom from PCOS related symptoms without spending your hard-earned money on meds.
• Prince or Princess? -- Can you really choose your baby's gender? What you need to know before you conceive.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like them on Facebook!
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!