Susan Simpson coped with losing her baby Eilidh Beth at 32 weeks by writing a series of moving letters.
When her daughter Eilidh Beth was stillborn at 32 weeks two years ago, Susan Simpson, 43, struggled to cope with her grief.
But Susan, who lives with husband Andrew and daughters Charis, 7, and Niamh, 3, found solace writing to the little girl she lost.
These impossibly moving letters show how she tried to come to terms with her loss.
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Hannah's Hope: Seeking God's Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage, and Adoption Loss
by Jennifer Saake
-- In this warm and well-researched guide, author and caregiver Barbara Deane deals comprehensively with the many challenges of caring for an aging parent or relative.
By combining insights gleaned from her own experiences, interviews with experts, testimonial from other struggling caregivers, and helpful reference lists, Deane furnishes the emotional support and practical advice caregivers need to provide good care-and keep from burning out in the process.
Jennifer Saake and her husband, Rick, are the founders of Hannah's Prayer Ministries (www.hannah.org), a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help women who are infertile or have suffered pregnancy loss or adoption loss.
Since their infertility battle began in 1992, the Saakes have lost ten children via pregnancy losses and failed adoption attempts and have been blessed with two living miracles.
Paperback: 224 pages - Click to order/for more info: Hannah's Hope
-- Start reading Hannah's Hope on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!