"The private clinic I chose with my family had assured us of results. Having stayed childless for so many years, nothing sounded more important than having your own flesh and blood in the cradle," Bhati, who underwent the IVF therapy at a private clinic in Uttam Nagar, told IANS. "At least I will not be known barren."
For Bhati’s family, the fact that it "has a heir is a blessing in itself". With the World Health Organisation (WHO) estimating that 13-19 million couples are infertile in India, IVF clinics have mushroomed unhindered.
Photo credit: http://health.india.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
40 and Pregnant!:
What to expect when you are having your first child and are at (or near) the age of 40, by Dena Kennedy
-- This is a book for women who are at or near the age of 40 and pregnant for the first time.
This book explains many things that happen to a woman, her body and her mind when having children later in life.
It is also helpful to anyone who is pregnant or just recently had a baby.
About the Author: I am a mother of two and a full time legal secretary for a high profile law firm. Trying to juggle family life and a career at the same time can be difficult.
I would like to share with you what to expect when you are ... 40 and Pregnant!
Paperback: 138 pages - Click to order/for more info:
40 and Pregnant!
-- Start reading 40 and Pregnant! on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!