May 17, 2013 - SHAMELESS TV star Tina Malone revealed yesterday that she is pregnant again at 50.
She could even be expecting twins after having IVF treatment in Cyprus.
She and husband Paul Chase, 30, went to the island after being told Tina was too old to have fertility treatment on the NHS.
“I am pregnant. We are delighted,” she told ITV1’s This Morning.
“Fingers crossed we’re having twins and it is a boy and a girl.”
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on Express.co.uk
Read more: Shameless star: I hope I am having IVF twins...at 50
Originally posted in May 17, 2013.
Photo Credit: Express.co.uk
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Before Your Pregnancy:
A 90-Day Guide for Couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception
by Amy Ogle, Lisa Mazzullo, Mary D'Alton
-- Covering preconception and inter-conception (between-pregnancy) well-being for women and men, Amy Ogle and Lisa Mazzullo draw on new research from their complementary fields of expertise and reveal how good preconception health can lower the risk of pregnancy complications and improve lifelong health.
Why a ninety-day guide? It takes that long for sperm to mature, and at least that much time for the prospective mother to ensure that her body becomes pregnancy-ready.
In a warm, intelligent style, the authors address up-to-date topics such as age, heredity, vaccinations, supplements, and weight.
Paperback: 608 pages
Click to order/for more info: Before Your Pregnancy
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Before Your Pregnancy on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!