A baby born 10 weeks premature after his mother was told by doctors she was suffering from the early menopause has come home from hospital.
Matthew Arora was born on Christmas day 2010 after his mother, Anita Arora, 46, was rushed to hospital two days earlier after she found out she was pregnant.
After weeks of hospital care, he finally arrived in his family’s Southfields home on February 17 to live with his mum, dad, and two siblings for the first time and is progressing well.
Mrs Arora said: “It is very nice to finally have the whole family at home, and he is getting on very well with his brother and sister."
The Wandsworth Guardian revealed earlier this year how Mrs Arora claimed she was told on numerous occasions she was not pregnant by her GPs, with them diagnosing her with the early menopause.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on WandsworthGuardian.co.uk
Read more: Shock birth baby returns to Southfields home after six weeks in hospital
Originally posted on March 7, 2011.
Photo credit: WandsworthGuardian.co.uk
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Conquering Infertility: Dr. Alice Domar's Mind/Body Guide to Enhancing Fertility and Coping with Infertility
by Alice D. Domar and Alice Lesch Kelly
-- Infertility is a heartbreaking condition that affects nine million American couples each year.
It causes tremendous stress, can trigger debilitating sadness and depression, and can tear a marriage to shreds.
In Conquering Infertility, Harvard psychologist Alice Domar—whom Vogue calls the “Fertility Goddess”—provides infertile couples with what they need most: stress relief, support, and hope.
Using the innovative mind/body techniques she has perfected at her clinic, Domar helps infertile women not only regain control over their lives but also boost their chances of becoming pregnant.
Paperback: 320 pages - Click to order/for more info: Conquering Infertility | US | Canada | UK
Hardcover: 304 pages - Click to order/for more info: Conquering Infertility | US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Conquering Infertility (US) on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!