Actress and author Jane Seymour dishes on the highs — and occasional lows — of being a mom to twins - born when she was 45 years old.
When in-vitro fertilization resulted in two miscarriages, Jane says that she and husband James Keach had
almost given up, but then a third pregnancy resulted in three embryos.
never really formed, and the end result were twin boys John and Kristopher, now 13.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on Celebrity-Babies.com
Read more: Jane Seymour Recalls Scary First Few Months With Twin Sons
Originally posted on October 23, 2009.
Photo credit: Celebrity-Babies.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Garden of Fertility: A Guide to Charting Your Fertility Signals to Prevent or Achieve Pregnancy--Naturally--and to Gauge Your Reproductive Health
by Katie Singer
-- A guide to using fertility awareness - that is, reading fertility signals in order to prevent or achieve pregnancy.
Certified fertility educator Katie Singer explains how to observe and chart fertility cycles to determine when a woman is most fertile to increase chances of conception, or to exercise birth control naturally - a method that, when followed precisely, is as effective as the Pill.
Unlike other books on fertility awareness, The Garden of Fertility also describes how to use the charts to gauge gynecological health and offers non-medical options for strengthening reproductive wellness.
This book provides all the information women never learned in sex education class, but should have.
Paperback: 320 pages
Click to order/for more info: The Garden of Fertility
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!