Check out this YouTube video of Marcia Proffelt, a 57 year old pregnant American woman.
She is playing tennis with her husband, in Acapulco, Mexico.
While she is 9 months pregnant.
She says, "Never give up!"
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on YouTube.com
Read more: 57 year old pregnant woman playing tennis
Originally posted on July 10, 2009.
Photo by Marcia Proffelt
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Motherhood After 35: Choices, Decisions, Options
by Maggie Jones
-- How is having a baby different for women in their late thirties and early forties?
If you're between 35 and 45 and trying to have a baby, or have already conceived, here's the reassurance you need ... and the facts you've been waiting for.
Maggie Jones evaluates the advantages as well as the risks of later motherhood.
Whether you are considering your first pregnancy after 35 or are starting a "second" family later in life, Motherhood After 35 is written with you in mind.
The author describes simply and clearly how to have the healthiest pregnancy possible and the options available.
Paperback: 192 pages
Click to order/for more info: Motherhood After 35
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!