Kathy Kuchel, still recovering from her C-section, cries as she remembers seeing Georgia for the first time, her tiny hand reaching out to touch mum, a moment she thought would never come. She turned 54 while carrying Georgia, her first child and miracle baby.
Born on July 30 at Ashford Hospital, Georgia is the result of 16 IVF attempts, countless doctors' appointments, more than 700 injections, acupuncture, miscarriage, heartbreak, an outlay of more than $100,000 and after almost 20 years of trying to have a baby.
Even though most of their friends are in the process of becoming grandparents, Kathy and Roger have embraced everything that comes with a new baby - the lack of sleep, the hormones, even trading in their sports car for a family sedan.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Perfect Hormone Balance for Fertility: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Pregnant
by Robert A. Greene M.D. and Laurie Tarkan
-- You have more than one hundred hormones circulating in your body – reproductive hormones, pregnancy hormones, sex hormones, metabolic hormones, and stress hormones – relaying messages from tissue to tissue, organ to organ, brain to body, and body to brain.
An equilibrium, a perfect balance in both partners, often determines your ability to conceive and support a pregnancy.
When your body is imbalanced, conception becomes very difficult. Luckily, hormonal imbalances can be corrected.
Drawing on the latest research in this field – which links underlying hormonal issues with infertility in men and women – Dr. Robert Greene, fertility specialist, ob/gyn, and reproductive endocrinologist, has created the Perfect Balance Fertility Program to help patients attain the optimal hormonal health that is necessary for conception.
Paperback: 352 pages - Click to order/for more info:
Perfect Hormone Balance for Fertility
-- Start reading Perfect Hormone Balance for Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!