This woman had stopped menstruating at 38. She had been experiencing a lot of health problems at that time in her life, so it made sense to me that her fertility would be impacted by her ill health as result.
After 2 solid years of an absence of menstrual cycles she found herself pregnant once again at the age of 40. She was shocked to get this news because she hadn't had a period or any other sort of sign that she had regained her fertility.
Hmmm....my wheels were turning. I was so excited to actually meet someone that experienced this, and I began to think about how this could be, based on all the statistics of women being labeled "menopausal" after just one year of menstrual cycles ceasing. Here was a gal with 2 years under her belt in that regard! It was so great to meet this woman!
I went on to conceive and give birth to two healthy boys at the age of 43, and 45 years old.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Strategies to Release You From the Bondage of Infertility
by Lyn Vaccaro
Genre: Advice + How-to, Parenting + Families, Fertility
-- A story of my personal journey of thriving fertility that produced 6 healthy girls, then upon turning 40 becoming infertile as I conceived and miscarried 5 times consecutively, at which point I changed my diet and lifestyle to raw live food and juicing to create a healthier environment in my body.
After a year of practicing this, I went on to conceive and give birth to 2 healthy boys at the age of 43, and 45.
Length: 22 pages
-- Start reading Infertility Sux!! on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!