British actress Saffron Burrows revealed her advanced pregnancy on a night out in Los Angeles.
The actress, 40, made headline when she embarked on a relationship with fellow British actress and True Blood star Fiona Shaw, 54, a few years ago after a string of high-profile flings with the opposite sex.
Former Law and Order star Saffron was seen leaving upscale restaurant Madeo in West Hollywood, with one hand resting on her huge baby bump.
The actress looked fabulous in a simple blue sleeveless V-neck dress, which she paired with beige sandals which had a feminine bow at her ankles.
Saffron wore her auburn hair loose around her shoulders and appeared to be wearing little if no make-up, her natural pregnancy glow on full display.
Photo credit: dailymail.co.uk
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility
by Ellen Sarasohn Glazer
-- Parents who have wondered about the long term impact of infertility on their self image will find the answers in this insightful book by Lois Melina, author of Raising Adopted Children and Making Sense of Adoption.
Finally, here's a book that's sensitive and responsive to the unique emotional experience of parenting after a long, arduous course of infertility diagnosis and treatment.
The Long-Awaited Stork gives you all the information, advice, and support you need to adjust to and cope with the special problems of parenting after infertility.
Paperback: 368 pages - Click to order/for more info:
The Long-Awaited Stork
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!