Looks like Gigi Lai will have her hands full in the near future.
After giving birth to twin girls after receiving in-vitro fertilization treatments in 2010, the 41-year-old is once again expecting twins - this time, she'll be having boys.
Gigi, who is reportedly about five months pregnant, has put on close to 10kgs since getting pregnant.
In April this year, she happily shared on her micro-blog, "Yesterday, the doctor confirmed that I'm pregnant once again. (I'm) really thankful."
Photo credit: whatsonxiamen.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Perfect Hormone Balance for Fertility: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Pregnant
by Robert A. Greene M.D. and Laurie Tarkan
-- You have more than one hundred hormones circulating in your body – reproductive hormones, pregnancy hormones, sex hormones, metabolic hormones, and stress hormones – relaying messages from tissue to tissue, organ to organ, brain to body, and body to brain.
An equilibrium, a perfect balance in both partners, often determines your ability to conceive and support a pregnancy.
When your body is imbalanced, conception becomes very difficult. Luckily, hormonal imbalances can be corrected.
Drawing on the latest research in this field – which links underlying hormonal issues with infertility in men and women – Dr. Robert Greene, fertility specialist, ob/gyn, and reproductive endocrinologist, has created the Perfect Balance Fertility Program to help patients attain the optimal hormonal health that is necessary for conception.
Paperback: 352 pages
Click to read more
-- Start reading Perfect Hormone Balance for Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute! Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!