Rachel's friend wrote:
Just wanted to let you know how much help you have been to my dear friend Rachel, who was desperate to become pregnant for over 5 years.
You can’t even imagine how much pain and sorrow she went through, how miserable she felt while many of her close friends were getting pregnant.
After years of tests and treatments including laparoscopy, her doctors advised her that IVF would probably be her only chance to have a baby.
She was overwhelmed and terrified of another failed pregnancy attempt, and on top of that a very expensive one.
I really wanted to help her to overcome her stress and get ready for IVF, but unfortunately I had no idea how to go about that.
That is when I happened across the Full Embrace IVF Success Program on the web and decided to suggest it to Rachel.
It was like a miracle come true to see her gain strength; your step by step program helped her like nothing else and it quickly became her guide she followed on the way to her successful IVF.
It was a great help to release all the stress surrounding the procedure. But, the very best thing is, she got the result she dreamed of for so many years!
I feel very happy for Rachel, whose son is 3 months old now! Thanks for taking the time to put together such a great program that helped my friend.
p.s. I am sending you a picture of Rachel and her son. She gave permission to use it for your website along with my letter as a testimonial.
-Rachel H., (North Carolina)
Photo credit: ivfsuccessprogram.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Full Embrace™ IVF Success Program
How To Get Pregnant On the First IVF Cycle, Even With Tough In-fertility Problems, Even If You Are 40 Years Old - Or More!
-- The Full Embrace™ IVF Success Program is your complete guide to a successful conception and pregnancy with just one single cycle of IVF.
What will it teach you about how to beat the odds?
Proper preparation for IVF can transform a couple from one likely to be in the "unsuccessful group" to one likely to be in the "successful group".
I have no affiliation with any IVF clinic and I will not "steer" you toward any doctor or IVF center. I don't sell herbs or supplements and will not promote any brand over another.
I only offer advantageous information that you will not find anywhere else, to teach you how to have a successful and inexpensive IVF.
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!