At the 2003 society wedding of Kate Rothschild and Ben Goldsmith, it appeared the young couple had the world at their feet.
The groom was dashingly handsome in traditional morning suit, the pregnant bride pretty and coy in a flowing white gown, a wreath of fresh flowers adorning her long dark hair.
Ten years ago, Goldsmith was named Britain’s most eligible bachelor by Tatler. Known as Ben-Ben by his family and born when his mother was 46, Goldsmith provided solace for Lady Annabel when her first-born son, Rupert [by first husband Mark Birley], disappeared off the coast of West Africa while swimming in 1986.
Photo credit: telegraph.co.uk
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The New Fertility Diet Guide: Delicious Food Secrets To Help You Get Pregnant Faster At Any Age
by Niels H. Lauersen and Colette Bouchez
-- The best selling authors of "Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Now" share new secrets to using specific foods and food combinations to greatly enhance your chance of getting pregnant fast and easy.
Tested on hundreds of couples, this unique new natural way to increase fertility can work regardless of your age or reproductive status. Studies show it can even increase your IVF success rate!
Delicious, nutritious and easy to follow, this secret food plan works for both women and men to not only help increase fertility, but also improve overall health and encourage conception of a healthier baby!
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!