December 11, 1980 - Leontina Albina of San Antonio, Chile, who has become a South American celebrity as the mother of 44 children, is pregnant again.
The 54-year-old wife of a retired labourer says baby number 45 is due in about 5 months.
Her oldest child is 36, and the youngest is seven months old.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on Jet Magazine
Read more: Maternal Instinct
Originally posted in December 11, 1980.
Photo Credit: Jet Magazine
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally:
Overcoming infertility and recurrent loss in your late 30's and 40's naturally
by Sandy Robertson
-- Feeling physically, emotionally and financially drained after years of fertility treatments, Sandy Robertson started researching natural methods to enhance fertility.
This led to a specific pregnancy protocol which includes how she conceived multiple times over the age of 40 with only one fallopian tube, overcame recurrent pregnancy loss, balanced hormones, increased pelvic circulation, practiced visualization and meditation, reduced stress, and found support.
Paperback - 248 pages
Click to order/for more info: You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!