A 44-year-old mother says she was shocked when she gave birth to her third child on a Derbyshire street.
Jane Eadie, from Langley Mill, said she had no idea she was pregnant and thought she was suffering from food poisoning.
She said she believed that she had gained weight over the last nine months because she had stopped taking some pills and thought she had started the menopause.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on BBC.co.uk
Read more: Menopause woman gives birth in Belper street
Originally posted on October 5, 2011.
Photo credit: BBC.co.uk
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
What Every Woman Should Know About Fertility and Her Biological Clock
by Cara Birrittieri
-- Until now, there has been little practical advice on what women can do about ticking biological clocks.
What Every Woman Should Know About Her Biological Clock is the first book to explore a woman's reproductive life span completely, from beginning to end.
Based on Cara Birrittieri's own experience of running up against a slowing biological clock, she shows women for the first time how to "tell what time it is" with a simple blood test that gives them a peek at the state of their ovaries.
Paperback: 224 pages - Click to order/for more info: What Every Woman Should Know About Fertility and Her Biological Clock - US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!