Renee Seufert and her son, Max, are used to visiting this doctor's office. After having her son Max at age 40 years old, she returned to become pregnant again at the age of 43.
This time it's twins.
Renee underwent rounds of IVF, in vitro fertilization, where experts unite sperm and her own egg in a lab. The embryos created were then transferred into Renee, resulting in her pregnancy.
"I feel pretty good most of the time. I just entered my third trimester a week ago, so I'm starting to feel a little more tired," Renee said.
She's healthy and beat the odds being able to use her own eggs at 43 years old.
This Pregnancy Over 40 story was found on About2012
Read more: Modern medicine fights the biological clock
Originally posted in April 8, 2012.
Photo Credit: NECN | Necn.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Boost Your Fertility: New Solutions for Conceiving Quickly and Having a Healthy Pregnancy as Soon as Possible
by Marilyn Glenville Ph.D.
-- The definitive one-stop resource for couples who want to have a healthy pregnancy as soon as possible.
Based on leading women’s health expert Dr. Marilyn Glenville’s highly successful program, Boost Your Fertility presents an 8-step integrative approach including nutrition, lifestyle, removing environmental toxins, and medical screening for getting and staying pregnant.
Dr. Glenville outlines in detail what may be hindering pregnancy, what you and your partner should be tested for and when, and how to tailor the program to you based on particular factors such as age, medical history, and lifestyle.
Paperback: 240 pages
Click to order/for more info: Boost Your Fertility
Find it on Amazon: US |Canada | UK
Start reading Boost Your Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!